We are excited to kick off our second annual Donor Derby fundraiser, a competition in which our board members compete to raise money for five of The Arc’s programs for people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities!
These programs are
- Special Olympics Calhoun and Cleburne Counties
- Fit Friends Nutrition Program
- Summer Camps
- Family Advocacy/Life Skills Program
- Art Classes
There are three ways to donate to The Arc through The Donor Derby
- Go to the home page of this website, click on the “Donate” button and follow instructions
- Mail in your donation to The Arc of Calhoun and Cleburne Counties, PO Box 1848, Anniston AL 36202, (in the memo line of your check please note which program you want to sponsor
- Or is you really want to stretch your donation, go to the Region’s Traditions Birdies for Charity website at https://www.regionstradition.com/birdies/ and make a donation through the charitable arm of the PGA Tour Championship at Hoover’s Greystone Country Club. The Arc will get 100 percent of your donation plus a 5% match!
Whichever way you choose to support The Arc, please use the DonorDerbyform2022 so we can make sure your donation will go to the team and program you want to support. We will have updates about the Donor Derby on our Facebook page. The winning team and sponsors will be announced May 6.
Thank you for supporting people with I/DD in our community through the programs of The Arc!